With over 100 years in the window replacement industry, Renewal by Andersen has refined to process to be as seamless as possible.
From the beginning, a dedicated windows expert answers all your questions at an in-home consultation. Your Boone NC home improvement team will then follow an in-depth routine—keeping you informed every step of the way. Plus, since Renewal by Andersen owns the entire window and door installation process, everything from design to manufacturing to installation is backed by one-company accountability. No third parties!
Experience the Renewal by Andersen difference for yourself when you contact a specialist today!
Our professionals are dedicated to saving you time, money, and energy inside and outside your home with a totally hassle-free window installation.
Throughout your window replacement process, Renewal by Andersen specialists are dedicated to producing the best lasting, functional home improvement for you. At every step, your team ensures proper installation for a window or patio door built to withstand the elements for years to come.
Following your comprehensive in-home consultation, project consultants double-check your window plans and dimensions for a perfect fit. Then, windows are manufactured in the US to your exact specifications to be installed only by certified master installers.
Our design consultants listen to your needs and create a plan to improve energy efficiency and enhance your home’s beauty.
Project Technicians ensure accuracy and answer any last minute questions before sending in the order for your fully customized windows.
Our Installers treat your home as if it were their own and clean up afterwards.
4. Customer Care
A robust limited warranty is backed by a commitment to making sure your windows function as expected.
- Our exclusive Fibrex® material is made of 40% reclaimed natural wood composite and polymers, so it provides a smoother look than wood alone and boasts a strength twice that of vinyl.
- Renewal by Andersen Fibrex® frames are available in a wide range of color that includes darker colors not usually available in home windows.
- Plus, Fibrex® material can be completely infused with color, so it’ll never chip, flake, or fade—regardless of extremes in the Boone, NC area weather.
- Our windows are strong enough to hold large panes of glass with narrower frames, so you can experience a great view without risk of decomposition.
- All Renewal by Andersen windows are made to hold their shape without bending, bowing, or breaking—or losing any of their functionality overtime.
Not sure what you want, how to get started, or the best deal for you? Contact Renewal by Andersen for guidance! Our design consultants are happy to help you achieve your ideal window style from the inside out.
Our Boone, NC team is ready to help you with your next home improvement project! Renewal by Andersen owns the entire window replacement process to keep it hassle-free from start to finish. All it takes is a single phone call to a contactor to get started improving the look and feel of your home. Ready to schedule your free in-home replacement window consultation? Don’t hesitate to give us a call today and ask about our special offers!